Outlook email account is developed by the Microsoft Corporation as free webmail account. There is a great majority of the users that manage its email service by using various devices like iPhone, iPad iPod, Android and much more. It is quite easy to create and setup on mobile or laptop device at the average speed of Internet service. Being a user-friendly service the most of the users can hold this webmail account to control the settings as per the choice . Your name in your account can addresses that you are the real user of this account and want to show with this name forever.
But though you can change your name in the Outlook email account however meanwhile if there is an error making you too much bother while changing your name or email address then you can contact its outlook tech support executive who can get the issue fixed within a second. All you need to do is just make a call at Outlook technical support number that is available at every single of time in order to deal with the issue in a quite simplest mode. According to the tech support engineers, there are two places where you can change the name or update email account in Outlook and for that is necessary to look at the methods carefully.
Here are the ways on how to change the name in Outlook email account easily:
- At first, sign in your Outlook email account with the help of correct email address and password.
- Go to the settings and then press profile button and press edit button.
- Here on you can change your name, mobile phone number, email address and then move to the next.
- You can go to the settings and then click on the advanced setting showing on the page.
- Click on the change profile name or password and then you can enter the new name you want to display on the front.
It is now hoped that you are showing the changed name of which means you have done the exact task.