Configuring Gmail account on Outlook is a very simple process and won’ take much of your time. All you need to do is to contact Outlook technical support and learn about the process. Here are the steps for doing that:
1. Login to your Gmail account and go to the Gear symbol.
2. Click on Settings.
3. Choose Forwarding and POP/IMAP option.
4. Scroll down and locate IMAP access section, and enable IMAP.
5. Once done, click on Save Changes.
6. Go to Add account and click on E-mail Account option. Your email account will get synced with Outlook. Type your Gmail username and password in the given field.
If the automatic process fails, then configure your email account manually.
1. Click on POP or IMAP on Choose service window and click on next.
2. The POP and IMAP Account Settings will be displayed. Type your User and server information.
3. Click on Account Type, and choose IMAP. Type these details for incoming and outgoing server.
4. Incoming mail server: imap.googlemail.com
5. Outgoing mail server (SMTP): smtp.googlemail.com
Go to the Advanced option, and give the following information:
For Incoming server enter 993
For Incoming server encrypted connection enter SSL
For Outgoing server encrypted connection enter TL
For Outgoing server enter 587
To get the best possible solutions to above issues, just contact Outlook technical support Phone Number. They offer one of the best remote technical assistance which is highly cost effective. Their brilliant technicians are fully equipped to give easy to implement solutions and that too in a quick span of time. They work out of their skins to resolve each of your queries. You can give them a call at time of the day as they provide technical support round the clock. Besides giving them a call, you can also post your query on their online forum or can send it through email.