How to change signature in Outlook 365?
If you are an Outlook 365 user, then you can create your personalized signatures to send email messages. In these signatures, you can add a logo, text, images, your electronic business card or you can also create your own handwriting signature in it. You can customize your Outlook signature anytime according to your suitability.
Do you get bore from your previous email signature and want to change it with new one? Then you can easily do it without any difficulty. If you don’t have any idea about the procedure of signature changing, then read this article and go through the below instructions:
- First of all, open your Outlook account.
- Now enter your email ID and password into the given field for login.
- Now tap on the Gear icon which is available at the upper-right corner.
- After that, tap on the Mail or Options section.
- Now expand the Mail section and then choose Layout option.
- Now tap on the Email Signature.
- After that, checked the box Automatically include my signature on new message I compose.
- Now you can change your email signature according to your choice.
- Now click on the Save to complete the procedure.
Are you still facing any technical problem while changing your signature in Outlook 365 with the help of above described instructions? Then don’t be tensed about that. Simply contact Outlook technical support team and avail the highly reliable assistance from the professionals. These professionals are very skilled and they can decode all your Outlook related queries within a perfect manner.
If you want to know how To add the signature in outlook then follow given link: http://www.outlooktechnicalhelp.com/how-to-add-signature-in-outlook