Recent activity is a great tool to detect from where your account has been login. You can check the number of sign-in attempts along with its date and time, geographic locations etc. that can be helpful in finding the unauthorized access to your Outlook account. You can spot the mishappening with your Outlook account and stop it by changing your security options.
Outlook is an advanced tool to keep all your mails at a single place which can be accessed in offline mode too. But think if your email security is compromised and someone other is accessing all your personal mails from other locations. You can track all the activities and check recent activity on outlook by using options available in the Outlook. To track the activities in your Outlook account, do the following:
- Log in to your Outlook account.
- Look for the recent activity option on the left sidebar.
- Click on it to get the details of th4 recent activities with your Outlook account.
- You can get the date and time, along with the geographical locations and IP address of the computer from where your Outlook account has been accessed.
- You can also open the recent activity through the “Account Settings” option of your Outlook account.
- Enter your account password when prompted, and then select “Recent Activity”.