Add-ons is the type of feature which is installed in Outlook to run inside to increase the productivity. Lots of situations may arrive when you need to disable this add-ins.
Do you have any idea how to delete Add-ins in Outlook? If no, then don’t be tensed and contact Outlook customer serviceto avail the relevant solutions from the experts. You can also follow the below instructions which can help you to disable add-ins in Outlook.
- First of all, open your Outlook and then go to the Tools menu.
- Click in the trust Center and then choose Add-ins.
- Now click on the Add-ins box and then identify the add-in that you want to disable and then note the Add-in type present in the Type column.
- Now choose the Add-in type into the Manage box and then click on the Go.
- After that, check the box for the add-in that you want to disable.
- Now restart your Outlook to complete the procedure.
Are you not capable to disable Outlook add-ins with the help of above given steps? Then don’t get wait and dial Outlook support phone number where you can obtain result oriented assistance from the technical experts. The group of Outlook expert is very skilled and highly qualified. They have capabilities to resolve any kind of problem without any difficulties. After communicating with these experts, you will get a best class support on your various kinds of queries. This number is available at 24/7 hours for every users.