Outlook search is used to search emails in various Outlook versions which are one of the best ways to find. But sometimes lots of situations arrived when users face difficulties to work on search options. And they often face Outlook search not working problem that prevents them to search their important emails. A lot of causes can at the back this problem and they can also fix them with fewer steps.
If you are confronting this problem in your Outlook, then you can fix this with the help of below methods:
Rebuild the Windows Index
· First of all, open your computer and then click on Control Panel.
· Now open the Indexing options and then choose the Advanced.
· Select Rebuild option.
· Now click on the OK and then with until rebuild process finished.
· After that, close the indexing menu and then open your Outlook.
· Now wait to open Microsoft Outlook Indexes and after opening, you can access the Outlook search.
Unmark Windows Search option from Control Panel
· Open the Control Panel on your computer and then click on Programs & Features.
· Now click on the Uninstall a Program icon.
· Click on Turn Windows features on or off tab which is available on the left side.
· Now uncheck the Windows Search option and then click on Yes if prompted.
· After that, click on the OK and then restart your computer to complete the process.
After following the above-given steps, you can without much of stretch use Outlook’s search option.
Searches Related To outlook Search not Working
1. outlook Search not Working
2.outlook Search not Working Mac
3.Outlook Search Not Showing Recent Emails