Huge amount of data is exchanged through emails. Many of them are important to be kept stored. So every email user wants a back up of his account so that he can check the emails later. Back up is also required in case if account is blocked or hacked or damaged. Outlook account is the email client application where many accounts can be configured. User can take the back up of the account and the contacts by importing or exporting the account information.
- Open Outlook.
- Click on File, from the above menu bar.
- From the options box, select and click on Import/Export.
- A wizard will open.
- Choose the option "Export to a file "from the list and click Next.
- Now select the Outlook Data File(.pst ), and again click Next.
- Select the account for which you want to get the back up.
- Check the check box saying "include all sub folders".
- Click Next.
- Browse to select the location , where user wants to save the .pst file. Click OK.
- User can also make the .pst file password protected.
For any technical problem or query, just contact an Outlook expert through email or phone and get the instant outlook technical support.