Of course, it's not easy to set up and access Outlook Email on your iPad or Apple iPhone, but not an impossible job. Make an eye on this piece of write up if you’re keen in configuring Outlook Email in your iPhone. You need to follow the steps given here. Besides, we suggest for keeping Outlook technical support number as a support of your configuration.
- The first step you need to do is to search and find out the Outlook in your app store
- Then Install it
- Make a touch on ‘get started’
- Now, you’ll have to add the account
- You’re supposed to launch the ‘settings’ window
- Select the ‘mail, contacts, calendar’
- Go to Outlook.com
- Now go into the account page
- Select ‘add account’
- Make a click on ‘outlook’
- Now, you need to enter your Outlook ID and password to get the work done
- Save it
- Before saving the changes, do not forget to select those fields you want to sync
Finally, you’re done with the Outlook configuration. You might be asking, how to configure the same in exchange account? Well, we’re happy to share that you need to follow the similar steps to configure the exchange account. As different, you need to make some change in the seventh step. Yes, you need to go m.hotmail.com, instead of Outlook.com. Also, choose ‘exchange account’ instead of ‘add account’. Apart from the Email configuration, Outlook customer care is also helpful in resolving the other issues, associated with this web mail.