Complete Step By Step Procedure To Do The Outlook IMAP Settings For Iphone
Outlook is the only official account that is provided to the users of the microsoft devices. If you are a Microsoft device users like you are using its smartphone or the ipad or any other device then you need to create an outlook account for the further settings of the device. So you need to register on the official site of the outlook i.e outlook.com to access the various features of this web mailing service. Once you are done with the process of account set up then you can enjoy its services without any issue.
How To Get Mailing Services Via Outlook ?
You can get this mailing service on any of the device like on system or on the android phone or on Iphone. So in case you wants to do the imap settings of the outlook account on the iphone then you need to follow the below written steps very carefully:-
- Since Iphone and Ipad supports IMAP and hence you need to do the Imap settings
- For that you need to first of all open the device home screen followed by the tapping the settings option
- Then you have to press the option of the mail, contacts and calenders under the settings option
- Now here tap on the add account option
- Followed by pressing the other option
- Now tap on the add mail account, followed by entering the information like your name, address i.e your email addresss, password
- Then you also need to enter the description regarding the account
- Select the Imap, now you need to enter the incoming mail server settings
- Like enter your host name i.e your domain name
- Then enter your user name i.e you full email address
- Then you have to enter the password
- Now you have to enter the outgoing mail server settings
- This also includes entering the host name
- Followed by giving your user name as well as the password that you have set for this account
- Now just tap next
- Now Iphone will do a secured ssl connection to your imap and smtp servers
- Now you just need to tap the account that you have just added
- Just tap the SMTP button
- Go for selecting the server that you have added, followed by selecting the secured password for authentication
- Now tap on advance after selecting port 25 and 143 for respective ssl connection
- Now just tap on the mail in order to go back, followed by tapping the home button
- Now you can check for the configuration by tapping on the mail App button.
In case you feel any difficulty in following the above explained procedure then you are very free to call on the outlook support phone number for required help.