How do I fix My Outlook is not working?
Outlook is a top-class email service used by the billions of users across the world. Due to its highly secured mailing features, users send and receive emails through Outlook. But sometimes Outlook creates lots of technical problems when someone accesses it. Are you confronting Outlook not working problem? When you try to send the files or mail? Then there can be lots of possible causes behind this problem. But after following the below step, you can fix this problem.
Open Outlook in Safe Mode
Starting Outlook in Safe Mode can be resolving various problems. The process is not complicated but without the correct procedure, you can’t do that. Below are some easy steps are given that will help you?
· First of all, close your Outlook if opened.
· Click on Start icon and then type Outlook.exe into run box, and then press the Enter. If you are using Windows 7 computer, then click on Start icon and then click on Search programs and files. After that, type Outlook/safe and then press the Enter.
· Now close the Outlook, and then open it normally.
Delete Outlook Profile
Sometimes this problem occurred due to a corrupted profile. So you can delete the old profile and then create a new one. For this, you can go through below steps:
· First of all, click on Start icon on your computer and then go to Control Panel.
· Now select Mail 32 section.
· After that, click on Show Profile.
· Now choose Outlook Profile, and then click on Remove.
· Now click on the OK tab.
· After that, you can create a new Outlook profile and then try to access your account again.
Searches related to outlook not working
- Microsoft outlook issues today
- Microsoft outlook problem
- outlook 2010 not responding
- outlook stuck at loading profile