Has it ever happened to you that you are working in your Outlook account in the offline mode but you are not able to get back into the regular online mode? If your answer to this question is a yes, then you definitely need to read this article because here you will learn all the steps which are required to fix this problem.
- So, the first thing which you need to do to troubleshoot this issue is to launch the MS Outlook on your PC.
- After that, you have to go to the section named as SEND/RECEIVE and in the next step, you have to click on the WORK ONLINE button which is located there.
- In case, if you are still not able to go online then all you have to do is to check whether your Internet connection is working correctly or not.
- If it is not working correctly, then you should check your mail server.
- After that, you have to check whether you can mail from the official website of the Outlook.
- Along with that, you can try to send and receive the messages on your Outlook account.
- Moreover, you also have the option of resetting the status of the Work Offline with the help of which you would be able to connect with the Outlook.
- In the next step, you have to check whether there is any kind of upgradation required for your Outlook account.
- Now, sometimes, it has been seen in the past that creating a new Outlook profile also fixes this problem to a big extent. The users do this when they are not sure about whether their current Outlook profile is working or not.
In case, you are still not able to get out of this offline mode of Outlook, then all you have to do is to simply dial the official outlook support phone number and you are done.
Recommended: Outlook Customer Service Phone Number