Outlook Express is one of the most popular email clients developed by the Microsoft. It is very easy to setup email accounts in Outlook Express and after that, users can smoothly access these accounts in a very simple way. But sometimes users forgot their Outlook Express password that make them very irritates whenever they try to send or receive any important emails. The procedure of Outlook Express password recovery is very easy and simple. But if you don’t know how to recover, then follow the below steps:
· First of all, open your Outlook Express and then click on Tools menu.
· Click on the Accounts and then choose the account that password you want to recover.
· Click on Properties icon.
· Now click on Server tab and then it will show your email password that has been remembered by the Outlook Express.
· After that, select an account that password you want to recover and then follow the instructions to complete the password recovery procedure.
Contact Outlook Express technical support team for password recovery
Are you confronting any technical problem to recover your Outlook Express password? Then you have an option to communicate with the technical support team. You contact Outlook Express password recovery number and get in touch with certified professionals who will help to recover your Outlook Express password in a very simple way. They will proffer you highly reliable solutions for your password recovery. Make a phone call and get this support easily that is available at 24/7 hours.