Do you want to sync outlook with your Android device? But, you don’t know the process of configuration or sync? Then no need to worry about these things, we are here to assist you. You just need to contact with our Outlook Technical Support team and resolve this issue efficiently.
Here we are providing you the procedure or some easy steps which help you in order to sync your Outlook on Android phone.
You just need to follow below mentioned steps:-
1. First, download outlook or find the Outlook in the Google Play with your Android phone.
2. After the installation process, click the “Quick start” option.
3. Next, choose the account which you want to add.
4. Now, log on to the account and Outlook synchronization to start with this account.
In any situation, if you unable to follow above procedure or cannot use the application properly. At that time you can still Sync the outlook.com on your Android phone by below method. These steps are as:-
1. On your Android phone, tap “Mail” option, and then click the “Add Account” section.
2. Next, enter your Outlook email address and password in the text field, and then tap “Manual Setup” section.
3. Now, click the “Exchange” option under which type of the account.
4. Enter your email address in the Username field.
5. Next, enter your password in the Password field.
6. For “Server” name, type s.outlook.com.
7. Ensure that the box use to secure connection (SSL) is checked, and then press the “Next” button.
8. Now, select the options for your account and then press the “Next” button.
9. Next, press the “Done” button to complete the setup process.
After that you have done all the above process you will see that your Outlook account synchronized on your Android phone.
If you are unable to perform the above steps effectively or facing technical problem. Then you will get live assistance for this procedure through Outlook technical support phone number Help team who consist a team of certified technicians and they will assist you step by step in order to resolve your issue. For that, all you just need to do is dial our third party technical support number and discuss your issue or queries with our technicians. They will access your system remotely and perform some basic troubleshooting steps in order to fix your issue. They are ready to assist you anytime i.e. 24/7, day or night.