If you are one of the great users of Outlook email account then getting contacts to iPhone has always been a more confusing when you are transferring selected contacts from your Outlook to iPhone. But don’t worry! As we can provide you technical solutions to fix the issue in no time, all you have to do just contact Outlook technical support team to have technical guidance for how to transfer contacts from Outlook to iPhone.
Go through with the technical procedure as described below:
- Open up your Outlook email account and then you need to export Outlook contacts to the CSV file.
- So go to the file and click to the “Advanced” button and then click to “Export” button.
- Click to the “Next” then select “Comma separated values” and then click to the “Next” option.
- Select “Outlook contacts folder” to export and click on to”Save” button.
- Your Outlook contact “CSV file” will be ready to export.
- Click to the “Finish” button finally.
- Now run transfer contacts and connect the iPhone to your PC.
- Then click to the CSV file to import on the iPhone here you need to copy your contacts.
- Select the contacts from your file and click to “Open” button.
- As soon as you will click to the open file it will start to copy contacts automatically and thus you can transfer the contacts from Outlook to iPhone.
By using this method you can transfer your Outlook contact to iPhone very smoothly. In case you find any other technical issue then you can contact our outlook tech support phone number team at any time to avail outlook customer service guidance. In fact we are certainly ready to help you in all respect.