Microsoft Outlook is one of the most excellent and superiors email service providers as well email client program. It gives top notch features and amazing flexibility to users for their email associated tasks. Perhaps, Outlook features & service, sometimes users stuck on some problems while using Outlook email service. These problems such as Outlook crashes, or Stops responding, or Outlook not responding, or freezes, or hang or stop working when users sending an email message or open file.
So, if you are one of those users, who are also facing such types of problem in using an email account and need an expert’s assistance to quickly resolve the problem, then you can take Outlook technical support from contacting us. We are reliable and authentic third party tech support provider and offer you to up to marks support in regards your Outlook problems. We have a talented pool of experienced and certified technicians, who are dedicated to resolving all sorts of Outlook glitches. By taking dexterous experts help, definitely, you can overcome every kind of troublesome situations within a few minutes.
How to troubleshoot issues in which Outlook crashes or stops responding?
Users can fix such issues just by applying some troubleshooting steps or method, which given below:-
Method 1:- Uninstall & Install Add-ins:-
· For Windows XP, click on the “Start” button on PC and then hit “Run” command or For Windows Vista or Windows 7, click on the “Start” button on PC
· Then type Outlook /safe, and then hit “OK” button.
· Go to “File” menu, hit “Options” and then hit “Add-Ins” option.
· Choose “COM Add-ins” option and then hit “Go”.
· Now, click to “Clear all the check boxes in the list”, and then hit “OK” button.
· Then restart Outlook and after that adding the add-ins one at a time until the problem appears.
Method 2:-Try to Run Outlook Diagnostics:-
· On the PC, go to “Control Panel”, and then open “Add or Remove Programs” , if you have Windows XP or go to “Programs and Features” section if you have windows Vista or Windows 7.
· After that a list of installed programs or software will appear, so right-click the entry for your Office installation, and then hit “Repair” button.
Method 3:- Ensure that you have the latest Office or Outlook updates applied on your Outlook installation if you don’t have an update then connect with experts to get know how to update in the right manner.
Try to start Outlook with the first run switch, so it loads as if it is running for the first time
1. Try to Recreating a User’s Profile:-
2. On the PC, go to “Control Panel” section, and then go to “Mail”, and then “Show Profiles.
3. Choose a profile which you desire to remove, and then hot “Remove” button and then “Add” button.
If you have any confusion or technical problem to follow the above troubleshooting steps, then you can contact with Outlook Technical Support team anytime, because technicians are available 24x7/365 days to give immediate tech support & help. We assure that will grab exquisite, speedy and the best possible solutions to your problems in a short time. Hence, contact us now to obtain effectual technical services.